Providence RI Accountant – One-Stop Accounting Services for Individuals and Small Businesses
When you need a hands-on Providence RI accountant that provides personalized service with honesty and integrity, look no further than AccountLink Professional Accounting & Bookkeeping Services. We offer a superior level of expertise and exceptional service that helps our clients address even the most complex accounting issues.
At AccountLink, we provide a wide range of accounting and financial services for both individuals and businesses in a spectrum of industries – from small solopreneurs and local ‘mom and pop shops’ to large nonprofits and corporations.
Regardless of your financial needs or your type of business, we’re a Providence RI accountant committed to expertise and personal involvement distinguishing ourselves as a firm leader and striving to create successful and long-lasting client relationships.
Protecting Your Financial Interests
Whether you’re an individual or a business, we’re here to assist you. Our comprehensive accounting services will address and protect your financial interests. Our services include:
- Accounting Services for Businesses – Customize our accounting services to fit the exact needs of your business
- Bookkeeping – Daily, weekly or monthly services including remote access, pickup and delivery. Cash flow management, bank account transaction posting and reconciliation, maintaining account payables and receivables, invoicing and collections, bill payment services, payroll processing, payroll tax management, sales tax filing, complete general ledger maintenance, vendor account management, monthly reports, and more
- Accounting – Budgeting, financial forecasting, streamlining accounting and operations, setting accounting controls, month-end and year-end closings, job cost and gross profit analysis, operational expense and insurance coverage analysis, setting accounting policies and procedures, and more
- Cost Segregation Studies – Potentially save thousands of dollars… legalized in 1997, Cost Segregation is the reclassification of many building components to make them depreciable in five, seven or fifteen years. Without Cost Segregation, the entire building is depreciated over 39 years, but with Cost Segregation up to 50% of the cost is depreciated faster
- R&D Tax Credit Studies – Due to new regulations introduced in 2001, many more companies now qualify for the R & D Tax Credit. The focus of R & D Tax Credits has been expanded from the development and/or improvement of products to the actual efforts in process development and continuous improvement. If a company is involved in streamlining internal processes, setting up new systems, developing software, developing prototypes, designing tools, performing certifications, attempting to use new material or outside resources to perform the activities, they are likely a good candidate to claim the R & D Tax Credit. We can amend past returns to realize missed credit savings as well
- Tax Planning – Past tax return analysis, developing tax reduction strategies, wealth preservation strategies, risk management and risk shifting strategies, asset protection planning, and more
- Tax Preparation – Tax preparation (federal, state, or local for all 50 states), payroll tax preparation, sales tax preparation, and more
- Controller Services – Accounting and internal controls, general ledger reviews, financial statement issuance and distribution, uncovering areas of financial concern, and more
- Human Resource Management – Comprehensive employee maintenance, negotiating and managing employee health benefits, 401k plan management, employee training, periodic employee performance reviews, employee manual development and maintenance, employee recruiting, hiring interviews, payroll and attendance system maintenance, and more
- QuickBooks and Accounting Software Services – New accounting software consultation, installing QuickBooks or other accounting software, software optimization and training, accounting record cleanup and conversion to new software, software updates and upgrades, ongoing accounting software support, new computer and printer installation, and more
- Business Setup Services – Business entity selection for new and existing businesses, name check services, incorporation paperwork preparation and filing, Federal Employer Identification Number filing, bank account and payroll setup, and more
- Four Step Marketing Consulting – Proven Four Step Marketing system that increases revenues
- Accounting Services for Families and Individuals – Tax planning, tax preparation (all 50 states), budgeting, cash management and bill-pay services , elder care and long-term care financial services and more
Contact AccountLink Today
We know it’s critical to find a Providence RI accountant you can trust. After all, you’re placing your financial future in their hands. That’s why AccountLink offers a free, no-obligation initial consultation where we’ll review your financial goals, answer your questions, and tell you how we can help so you’re confident in your decision to trust us to be the accountant by your side.
Click our “Schedule a Call” button to schedule your free, no-obligation initial consultation with AccountLink. You can also give us a call at (401) 349-2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a convenient time for your consultation.
Be sure to sign up to receive our free eBook, 7 Important Strategies to Grow Your Business, via email to learn more about how you can protect and grow your business finances.
We welcome your call, and look forward to being the Providence RI accountant that provides you with the peace of mind you’ll gain from having us as your trusted advisor. Contact us today.