The 4-Step Marketing System is a revolutionary, powerful and proven tool that will grow your sales. There are many Marketing options available today but it can be very confusing to determine the best course of action to take for your Marketing strategy. The 4-Step Marketing System breaks this process up into four identifiable areas that when used in order will produce the results you have been waiting for.
Please feel free to download your free PDF report discussing how this system works. Then give us a call to begin deployment of this effective system for your business today. Below are the four basic steps of this Marketing System briefly described:
1) The USP (your Unique Selling Point): Your USP is what compels people to buy from you instead of buying from your competition, regardless of price. This is what makes your company special and causes the customer to say “That’s exactly what I want and I don’t care how much it costs!”
2) Platforms and Offers: Create your Platform (website, e-mail campaign, trade show, etc.) and place a free offer on it. Your prospects will exchange their contact information for your Free Offer. This will allow you to follow up with Prospective buyers as well as shoppers who are at the end of the buying process. Many businesses do not follow up nor market to Prospective buyers; these are the buyers that you will obtain future sales from as they are interested in what you are offering, however they are still shopping around and have not decided to buy just yet.
3) Marketing Arsenal: This is the step where you will choose which marketing vehicle(s) will drive targeted traffic right to your free offers. There are numerous Marketing vehicles that you can use regardless of the size of your Marketing Budget. Here are just a few examples:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Microsite Marketing
- Podcast Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing
- And many more…
4) Marketing Automation: Follow-up is critical to business success in any industry especially in tough economic times. Setting up an automated follow-up system will allow you to reach out to Prospective buyers and also to customers who have already made a purchase converting them into repeat customers. Done all on auto-pilot, you will build a base of very informed and satisfied customers who hold the key to your next sale.